Bells University Post-UTME Admission Form 2017/18, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out.
Bells University Post-UTME Admission Form 2017 | Bells University Post Utme admission screening form is now available. The management of Bells University of Technology, Ota invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session undergraduate admission screening. See more details below;
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years)
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years)
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years)
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
General Entry Requirement:
- Intending Candidates for the Bells university post UTME must sit for the 2016 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September / October 2016.
- Direct Entry Admission Requirements: Two A’ Level passes in relevant subjects and a National Diploma in the relevant area of study with at least Upper Credit from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only, for the purchase of the form, at any branch of the under listed banks:
- Zenith Bank Plc – 1011306800
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc – 2016854567
- United Bank for Africa Plc – 1016085117
- Wema Bank Plc – 0122116447
Thereafter visit the Undergraduate Application Portal at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/BellsUndergraduateRegistrationPortal/ to fill and submit the Online APPLICATION FORM.
NOTE: No payment must be made to individual account or any account not listed here. Evidence of payment should be brought to the venue of the screening exercise.