Fed Poly Ado Ekiti ND Part-time Admission Form 2017 | Registration Guide and Requirement.
Fed Poly Ado Ekiti ND Part-time Admission Form 2017 | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti National Diploma Part-time programmes in the 2017/2018 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma in the underlisted programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- 1) Accountancy
- 2) Banking & Finance
- 3) Business Admin. & Management
- 4) Marketing
- 5) Office Technology. & Management
- 6) Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- 1) Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- 2) Agricultural Technology
- 3) Civil Engineering
- 4) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5) Mechanical Engineering
- 6) Minerals & Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- 1) Building Technology
- 2) Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
- 1) Computer Studies
- 2) Mathematics and Statistics
- 3) Food Technology
- 4) Science Technology
For admission requirements, click here
Method Of Application
- -Log on to Application Portal
- -Click “New Applicant Register Here” to register.
- -Carefully create account with you personal email.
- -Click Register and you will receive an Email to VALIDATE.
- -After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and password
- -Click on the Application Type
- -You will be redirect to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti CollegePAY.
- -You will be redirected back to Application Portal and a copy of receipt number sent to your registered email.
- -Print receipt by Click on My Payment Menu
- -Back to application dashboard click on the program applied for and click Already Pay .
- -Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
- -Click Proceed to registration and carefully fill in your details
- -Carefully read through your application before submission.
The Application Deadline is August 22nd 2017.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.