The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has began dispatching the new exam center, date and time for the 2017/18 UTME Mock Test scheduled to begin on April 29th, 2017 to various students via Mail and Text Messages.
Many students who received text from JAMB Confirmed this information, though they were told to check their JAMB Profile or Mail to view or download their Mock Test Schedule.
Below is a sample text message our student received concerning the MOCK Test:
Please check your JAMB profile email address for your e-Registration slip which contains the name of your Examination Centre and time for the Mock test scheduled to hold on Saturday 29th April, 2017. Thank you.
STEPS TO PRINT OUT THE NEW 2017 MOCK EXAM SLIP VIA JAMB PROFILE:
Visit the JAMB E-faclity Portal via the link http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
Login with your email address and password used in creation of profile
Once Logged in Click on the red box that says ‘Print Mock Slip’
Download and Print Out Your slip. The new date will be reflected
See Samples Of The New Mock Slip We Printed Below:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE 2017 JAMB MOCK TEST
1. Remember To Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Bio-metric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
There is no Make UP Test for those who will miss the Mock Exam.
Exam Starts by 7am at various centers.