OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates 2017/2018 is Out – See Full Details Here
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has released the online screening procedures for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Other Requirements for 2017/2018 Registration Of Freshmen
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their Academic Credentials and their Birth Certificate/Swom Declaration of Age. Each candidate will be required to print and submit his/her online Clearance Certificate, as downloaded, to the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required to present the print- out of the certificate form, hard copies of Academic Credentials, Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission letter for further screening on resumption.
Screening Of Fresh Students
All credential screening will be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their credential screenings before they come to campus on April 3,2018 when the 2017/2018 Session will commence.
Procedure for Accessing the E-Portal:
- Log on to the University Student Information Portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
- Complete the following forms correctly on the ePortal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng).
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
- HEALTH CENTRE REGISTRATION FORM
- COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
- BED SPACE APPLICATION FORM (Optional)
The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
a. Successful filling of forms (i). (ii) and (iii) above.
b. Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
- Problems, if any, will be addressed on-line using any of the following options:
- E-mail:- [email protected]
- Hot lines will be provided on the e-portal
Bed Space Allocation:
The procedure for Bed Space request for students is available on the eportal. Students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the eportal after payment of appropriate fees. Candidates who have been allocated bed spaces will be required to pay for the bed space and print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the eportal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space allocated. Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
First and Final year undergraduate students are given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces (if available) will be assigned on a “First Come First Served” basis.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+