UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form 2018 and Eligibility for Admission.
UDUSOK Admission Screening Form 2018… Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UDUSOK Admission Screening/Post UTME Form is not yet out available online. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UDUSOK Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in the 2017 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Admission Screening Exercise.
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Important Update to Aspirant.
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UDUSOK Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.